The World Health Organization (WHO) officially confirms the amiable effect of this plant on the digestive system by preventing nausea and relieving an upset stomach.
Ginger is popular for helping the digestion of fatty food thus slimming you up for the summer season!
Slimming up for the summer - Ginger has a powerful thermogenic effect! Its frequent consumption accelerates your metabolism! And isn’t this what we are all looking for!? Ways to burn more fat in a natural way......
Ginger helps weight control in the following ways:
- It inhibits the absorption of fats in the intestines
- It decreases the levels of hepatic and blood cholesterol, aiding in the process of losing weight and in the reduction of abdominal fat.
- It increases the release of certain hormones by the adrenal glands which stimulate the body to burn more calories. However to obtain this effect it’s important to consume a large quantity of ginger per day. It is ideal to mix it with other thermogenic foods.
To get its full benefits, it’s better to consume the fresh root raw, cooked or as part of an infusion!
The recommended quantity is a piece of around 2cm, three times per day!
Other great benefits of GINGER:- Excellent for respiratory problems: Ginger is effective in treating various respiratory problems such as asthma, cold, chronic rhinitis (inflammation of nose & nasal membranes), the flu, coughing, and breathlessness
- Powerful anti-coagulant ─ i.e. it stops blood from clotting
- Alleviates High Blood Pressure: Ginger improves and stimulates circulation and relaxes the muscles surrounding blood vessels, facilitating the flow of blood throughout the body
- Reduces Nausea and Vomiting: Research has proved that ginger root and its oil is effective against nausea, motion sickness and vomiting
- Reduces Inflammation and pain: Ginger is an anti-inflammatory agent. It is analgesic in nature and reduces pain. Hot baths and bandages (compresses) of ginger are effective in relieving pains caused by joint inflammations, arthritis, headaches, and back pains. It also alleviates PMS (pre-menstrual symptoms)
- Cures Stomach Problems: It stimulates digestion, alleviates constipation, fights intestinal bloating, and even hangovers
- Protects Against Cancer: It protects against ovarian and other cancers.