First Lady Michelle Obama started a project to motivate parents to give healthy meals to their kids and is helping them with great ideas like the sandwich below, super easy, fast, delicious and healthy!!
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Lettuce leaves
- 1 chicken breast shredded
- Shredded mozzarella light cheese
- Fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1 tomato
- Pitta bread (I suggest whole wheat or oat wrap bread)
How to Prepare
1. Combine the ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well. Add lettuce and tomato
2. Heat ingredients in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Toast the bread too.
3. Arrange chicken mixture in center of each pita bread!
4. Enjoy !!! ;)
Samia Khoury Dietitian
Online Diet Consultations available wherever you live!
Please Like my facebook page: Samia Khoury Diet Clinic